Thursday, July 19, 2012
Thankful Thursday - Dog Park
1. No senseless barking which disturbs my nap.
2. Dad is gone, so no evil vacuum cleaner.
3. Parker and I have the run of the house without being interrupted.
4. Mom can double check the food bowls without dog help, only cat help.
5. Quality Mom lap time.
6. Dogs get a bath when they roll in something.
7. I get to snicker at the wet dog.
8. Did I mention no senseless barking?
Here is Dad with the doggy culprits at dog park:
Friends dogs: Norwich terrier, Tipsy; black dog behind Dad, Scoop
Our dog: white one, Dali
Neighbor dog: Big mud drenched goldendoodle, Argos, who got a bath! (SNICKER!)