Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Auctions for @TomCatSamurai

I am so excited! I am holding my very first auction on my blog. I have taken lessons from @CheshireK, so I hope that I can remember everything he taught me.

This is the Aloha Auction benefiting @TomCatSamurai. You can read all about Tom and his situation on @PepiSmartDog's blog. We have 3 items; 1 cat and 1 dog figures made by TomCat himself and a Framed, Numbered & Signed Portrait Print by @CokietheCat, BohoPet Portaits . A cat made by Tom and an example of Cokie's portaits (Smokey8) are just fantastic!
















Here’s how it works:
1. The items will be up for auction for one day. Description of the item by the artist will be posted along with pictures.
2. Bid using the comment section of the blog. It is sort of like a silent auction.
3. The highest bid before the cutoff time wins the item.
4. The winner will be notified the next day by me. Monies will be directed to my paypal account. I will transfer funds after all the auctions are over.
5. The first auction starts Friday night, Jan 13 during the pawty at 9 pm ET.


I will be monitoring comments, so tweet me or leave a comment if you have a question.

1 comment: