I just saw this challenge. I hope that I am not too late.
1. When did you begin your blog?
About a year ago
2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog?
I started the blog to write down my memories of my dear cat Rudy who died December 7, 2009 on his 2nd birthday.
3. Is your current purpose the same?
I said all I could about Rudy.
If not, what’s different?
Now I talk about my other cats, life with a new dog, quilting, and other such things
If so, how do you feel you’ve met your goals?
Never really had any goals
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you?
I blog when the spirit moves me or I see an interesting challenge
If the latter, do you worry about… well, whatever you might worry about (e.g. losing traffic, losing momentum)?
I blog for fun, not for readership.
5. Are you generating income from your blog?
No income and doubtful that I will unless I have to pay for my site.
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular?
Writing gets stuff off my chest, or a challenge gives me a creative push.
7. What do you like least?
Writing in HTML or the interfaces.
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2011?